Introduction to Thermography
Breast health is the most common reason people seek out thermography. When using thermography to monitor breast health there is a recommended schedule for best results. The recommended schedule consists of two initial appointments: first your initial breast scan, and second, approximately 3 months later, a baseline breast scan. The thermologist compares these two scans to determine your baseline thermal patterns and identify any changes between scans. If nothing concerning shows in the scans, annual scans are recommended.
Getting Started with Breast Thermography
Every woman has her own unique thermal fingerprint. What may appear pathological for one woman may be totally normal for another. When you start breast thermography we need to establish your thermal pattern. We do this with a series of 2 scans, 12 weeks apart (see Breast Health Package). If there is no significant change during that time, it is recommended that you just do an annual scan. If there is a significant change, the thermologist (medical doctor who reads the scans) will recommend a course of action for further testing.
Dr. Mercola discusses the benefits and strengths of Thermography.
Book an appointment today.
Save $50 with the Initial Breast Health Package. Includes Initial Breast Scan and Baseline Breast Scan.
- Initial Breast Scan: $160
- Annual Breast Scan: $160
- Baseline Breast Scan: $130
- Full Body Scan (includes arms and legs): $395
- Upper Body Scan — Includes head, neck, breast, torso, and abdomen (excludes arms and legs): $315
- Single Region of Interest: $160
- Two Regions of Interest: $240
Note: Thermography cannot be used to assess the prostate or external genitalia.
Forms and Additional Information
Forms & Instructions
Prepare for Your Thermography Scan
Please read this important information about what to do and not do prior to your thermography appointment.
- Intake Form (For new clients and clients who have not had an appointment in the past 18 months.)
- Authorization and Thermography Intake Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice