Our caring team of wellness professionals is here to support you.
You may be able to use your Health Savings Account (HSA) for Naturally Unbridled Wellness LLC products and services. Contact your HSA service provider to see if you are eligible.
Note: Appointment prices do not include remedies or supplements.
Sit down with Patti Bartsch, MA, PhD to discuss your wellness goals and challenges. She wants to hear your story. What have you been through? What have you tried so far that hasn’t worked? What is it that you want to change?
Patti will ask you about your water intake, diet, emotions, sleep, energy level and other areas of wellness. On-site clients will be introduced to biofeedback through a 120-point scan including a complete report. Depending on your case, you may be asked to complete additional assessments in order to dig deeper into what may be beneath the surface.
Based on information from your intake form, our conversation, and any assessments, you will have several options to consider as part of your path to wellness. Whether you are looking for natural solutions for your symptoms or you want to do a comprehensive detox and wellness plan, Patti presents you with the options and the decisions are yours — it’s your body and your life. YOU are always empowered to make the choices about your wellness plan.
- Naturopath Consultation — First Appointment: $95
- Naturopath Consultation — Follow-up Appointment: $65
- Phone Naturopath Consultation — First Appointment: $95
- Phone Naturopath Consultation — Follow-up Appointment: $65
- Fertility Support Consultation — First Appointment: $95
Utilizing a non-invasive computerized tool called the Avatar we are able to tap into the body’s electrical system at specific meridian points to assess how the body’s energy is flowing. Much like Acupuncture taps into these meridians to release healing energy the computer reads the energetic impulses of points, primarily on the hand and foot, to help one to make healthful living decisions that are also therapeutic.
The science of the Avatar, or more generally: a bioenergetic assessment, is based on an outgrowth of extensive research performed in Germany in the early 1950’s by Dr. Reinhold Voll, a medical doctor and acupuncturist. His research into the electromagnetic range of the body led him to note that a controlled, micro-electric current could provide feedback from the organs and different systems. Voll theorized that energy readings higher than normal signify the potential of an inflammatory condition and lower readings relate to degenerative tissue damage.
Based on your assessment, a customized wellness program can be tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Learn about our bioenergetic assessment practitioner and the technology.
- Remote Bioenergetic Assessment — First Appointment (2 Hours): $95
- Remote Bioenergetic Assessment — Follow-up Appointment (1 Hour): $65
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Cellular Exercise
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Cellular Exercise is a therapy in which electromagnetic fields reach deep inside your body to exercise your cells. It causes your cells to expand and contract, similarly to when you work out at the gym. Just like your muscles, your cells need to be strong. Weak cells are characterized by low voltage. PEMF Cellular Exercise replenishes energy in low voltage cells. As your cells expand and contract, they are able to expel toxins and absorb nutrients. Your cells’ voltage increases and they grow stronger. High voltage cells are able to grow, heal, and reproduce successfully. Strong cells will create more strong cells!
PEMF Cellular Exercise has also been found to support the body’s own healing ability by replenishing the natural charge that exists in healthy cells. When your body is healthy you sleep better, experience more energy, and are less likely to experience pain and inflammation.
Background of PEMF (video)
PEMF Technician II, Danica Hengel and Traditional Naturopath & Bioenergetic Practitioner, Patti Bartsch, MA, PhD, CCT
PEMF Premium Pro Starter Pack
If this is your first PEMF therapy session, start with 3-hour Premium Pro Starter Pack. Package includes three 1-hour appointments and orientation. Based on your case and how you respond to the therapy, we will suggest the package or membership options that are best suited for your wellness goals.
- 3-hour Premium Pro Starter Pack — First Appointments: $99
PEMF Pro Therapy
After your 3-hour Premium Pro Starter Pack appointments, you may select from the following Pro packages.
- 30-minute Session: $49
- 1-hour Happy Zap at 7.8 Hz: $50
- 1-hour Session: $75
- 5 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $349
- 10 Pack of 30-minute Sessions: $399
- 10 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $699 (save $51)
- 10 Pack of 1-hour Sessions purchased on the last day of a package $649 (save $101)
- 20 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $1200 (Save $300)
- 30 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $1500 (Save $750)
PEMF Chair & Extremity Therapy
Chair & Extremity PEMF therapy may be a good next step for some clients after they complete their three 1-hour Premium Pro Starter Pack sessions.
The intensity can be adjusted to a level most comfortable to you — minimizing detox reactions — and be focused more on specific parts of your body.
This therapy is also the best choice if you benefit from specific brainwave frequencies.
10 1-hour Sessions: $290 ($29 each)
- 30-minute Session: $35
- 1-hour Session: $40
- 90-minute Session: $55
Thermography is thermal (heat) photography that uses a highly sensitive camera and state of the art software to demonstrate areas of heat (inflammation) and cold (poor circulation). Thermography does not penetrate your body like X-rays do — it reads the infrared radiation your body emits and evaluates the parasympathetic nervous system via the skin blood flow. Thermography detects therma abnormalities before a symptom occurs. The thermal images are sent to a thermologist (a medical doctor with special training in interpreting the scans). The thermologist provides you with a report that highlight areas of concern.
Themography can be used on every part of the body except the brain, because the skull is too thick for thermal imaging to penetrate. Many people use thermography to monitor progress in their healing process — whether it’s inflammation in your intestines or your elbow, thermography is a great tool to observe changes. Athletes often use thermography to track their progress healing from an injury. Thermography is also beneficial for tracking improvements when undergoing PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) therapy.
Breast health is the most common reason people seek out thermography. When using thermography to monitor breast health there is a recommended schedule for best results. The recommended schedule consists of two initial appointments: first your initial breast scan, and second, approximately 3 months later, a baseline breast scan. The thermologist compares these two scans to determine your baseline thermal patterns and identify any changes between scans. If nothing concerning shows in the scans, annual scans are recommended.
Certified Clinical Thermographer and Traditional Naturopath, Patti Bartsch, MA, PhD, CCT
Save $50 with the Initial Breast Health Package. Includes Initial Breast Scan and Baseline Breast Scan.
- Initial Breast Scan: $150
- Annual Breast Scan: $150
- Baseline Breast Scan: $125
- Full Body Scan: $385
- Half Body or Triple Region of Interest: $305
- Double Region of Interest: $250
- Single Region of Interest: $165
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Benefits
- Reduce inflammation
- Enhance immune function
- Detox and cleanse
- Enhance metabolism
- Safely release excess toxic weight
- Decrease pain
- Improve digestion
- Increase energy
- Improve sleep
- Decrease or eliminate Rx dependency (with practitioner supervision)
- Improve blood sugar, blood pressure and blood lipids
- Improve mood and mental clarity
- Create and maintain a healthy relationship with food
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Features
- Lifestyle modification and health restoration
- Healthy anti-inflammatory nutritional plan
- SHAPE ReClaimed™ Nanomolecular Dietary Supplement
- The Complete Patient Guidebook
- Consistent monitoring appointments for urine evaluation
- Patient education tab at www.shapereclaimed.com
- Access to Facebook “OFFICIAL SHAPE ReClaimed™ Support Group”
- Safe, affordable and sustainable lifestyle that supports healthy weight
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Program Includes
- Initial consult and evaluation for SHAPE ReClaimed
- Discussing your “WHY” for choosing SHAPE ReClaimed
- Customizing the program based on your health history, progress, symptoms and laboratory results
- Regular monitoring, which is important for your long-term success
SHAPE ReClaimed™ is a safe, effective nanomolecular dietary supplement created to decrease total body inflammation, enhance immune function, detox and cleanse–all while reducing excess weight.
SHAPE ReClaimed™ is developed out of decades of clinical experience and is the foundation of our program. What we’ve discovered is that the synergistic combination of ingredients in SHAPE ReClaimed™, along with our total wellness program, is having astounding transformative health benefits. The result, in addition to weight loss, is a re-energized, revitalized you!
It must be emphasized that SHAPE ReClaimed™ is practitioner-supervised and one part of an overall successful wellness approach and philosophy. It is not a magic bullet, but when incorporated into the program’s protocol along with sound lifestyle choices, the results are truly life-changing.
Food is medicine. This program shines a spotlight on negative eating habits that contribute to common health challenges.
The SHAPE ReClaimed Package is now only $249.97.
- SHAPE Jumpstart appointment
- Perception ReShaping
- SHAPE Nanomolecular Remedy
- Metabolic Dip
You must complete the package before making any other SHAPE appointments.
- Metabolic Dip: $15
- Perception ReSHAPING: $95
- SHAPE ReClaimed Check-in: $65
- SHAPE ReClaimed Intake: $95
EVOX Perception Reframing
Clinical experience has shown that most perceptions tend to remain static for significant periods of time. Because perception creates functional reality, this means you will repeat behaviors both good and bad, creating the same reality over and over. This can be a major barrier in every area of your life, including personal relationships, the achievement of goals, and even healing or recovering from illness and injury. EVOX Perception Reframing supports the subconscious in creating new thought patterns through biofeedback.
Traditional Naturopath & Bioenergetic Practitioner, Patti Bartsch, MA, PhD, CCT
Save $88.05 with the EVOX 3-Session Package.
- 1-hour: $95
Cold Laser: Violet/Red
Most cold lasers are red, which helps with inflammation, pain, and cellular energy. The Erchonia® Cold Laser emits violet in addition to red for additional benefits. Violet light is anti-microbial and excellent for skin issues.
Violet Cold Laser can be used to address the following conditions:
- Fungal rashes
- Strep throat
- Skin infections
- Toenail fungus
- Lyme infected joints
- Bites and stings
These are in addition to the pain and inflammation benefits of the red laser.
- Acne — 1 Session: $30
- Acne — 6 Pack: $150
- Violet/Red Cold Laser Session: $30
- Same Day (add onto any other appointment that day) Violet/Red Cold Laser: $20
- Add an additional area to same session (example: knee and shoulder): $10
- 10 Pack Violet/Red Cold Laser: $195 (save over $100)
- 5 Pack Violet/Red Cold Laser: $125
- Ultimate Energy Pack — 10 Pro PEMF Sessions and 10 Violet/Red Laser Sessions: $849