The Leader in PEMF Technology and Application in the Coulee Region
You have no idea how much PEMF can help… until you try it!
PEMF Therapy is a way to recharge every cell in your body so your cells are better able to uptake nutrients, excrete waste, and function optimally. The number one sign that your cells need energy support is pain. Pain and fatigue are your body’s cry for help — it’s how your body gets your attention. Other signs include dis-ease, weakness, reduced function of any body part, and emotional imbalances.
Your body benefits from coming into direct contact with the earth’s magnetic field — it’s one of the reasons people love walking on the beach so much. The ocean’s salt water is an excellent conductor of energy that increases the transfer of energy from earth to body.
The earth’s electromagnetic field (EMF) is safe and beneficial. However, modern technology like mobile phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computer screens, and high-tension wires produce an EMF at an extreme level that bombards every cell in your body with detrimental energy.
Each cell in your body is like a battery, capable of holding only so much energy. Think of your cells like a mobile phone — over time they lose their charge and need to be recharged to function. There are various reasons your cells may not be generating or maintaining enough charge: physical injury, toxicity, scar tissue, inflammation, and poor nutrition are just some things that suck the life out of your cellular batteries.
The FDA started approving PEMF back in 1979 for bone loss (it was even used by NASA to support the astronauts when they returned to Earth). The FDA made additional approvals in 1987 for post-operative edema and pain, 2004 as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery, and 2011 for depression.
Since every cell in your body needs to hold a charge, every cell in your body can benefit from PEMF.
When it comes to PEMF therapy you want to make sure you are receiving care from a highly trained practitioner using the most advanced devices. All members of our staff are certified in the application of PEMF — three staff members received additional professional training to obtain the highest level of PEMF certification. Dr. Patti Bartsch trains practitioners throughout the world and is a popular speaker at PEMF training events.
Many people are now discovering the amazing results they can achieve with PEMF.
Bogart proves there’s no placebo effect!
See you again Monday.
Discover what PEMF therapy can do for you.
Book an appointment now!
Discover what PEMF therapy can do for you. Book an appointment now!
Premium Pro Starter Pack
- 3-hour Premium Pro Starter Pack — First Appointments: $99
- 30-minute Session: $49
- 1-hour Happy Zap at 7.8 Hz: $50
- 1-hour Session: $75
- Family Member Appointment: $85* (see note below)
- 5 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $349
- 10 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $699 (save $51)
- 10 Pack of 1-hour Sessions purchased on the last day of a package: $649 (save $101)
- 20 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $1200 (Save $300)
- 30 Pack of 1-hour Sessions: $1500 (Save $750)
* Family Member Appointments are for: 1) children of existing clients; or 2) the spouse/partner of an existing client only if the spouse/partner was in attendance for another initial consultation. If no one in your family has had an initial consultation, do not schedule a Family Member Appointment. If you have not attended an initial consultation, do not schedule a Family Member Appointment. There is information covered in the initial consultation that is important and takes more time to go over.
Chair & Extremity Therapy
The intensity can be adjusted to a level most comfortable to you — minimizing detox reactions — and be focused more on specific parts of your body.
This therapy is also the best choice if you benefit from specific brainwave frequencies.
10 1-hour Sessions: $290 ($29 each)
- 30-minute Session: $35
- 1-hour Session: $40
- 90-minute Session: $55
NEW: PEMF Equipment Rental
Portable PEMF equipment is now available for rent. Get PEMF therapy in the comfort of your own home.