Not every person who is bitten by a tick carrying Lyme Disease gets sick. Not every infected person fails antibiotic treatments. Why do you think that is? Think about it this way… If I have an acorn and I leave it sitting on my desk, will it ever turn into an oak tree? No. Why not? Because the environment isn’t right. Like anything in nature, the Lyme Disease organism needs the right environment to grow. The holistic approach (body, mind and spirit) looks at you as an entire organism and seeks to create an environment that is inhospitable to the infectious organism. How do we do that? Methodically.
Every client’s wellness program is customized specifically for them, but this will give you an idea of some of the options for you to consider when preparing your body to fight this infection. Keep in mind that since we are not licensed medical professionals, we do not treat diseases. What we do is to help your body to be strong enough to fight diseases as we support your wellness goals so that the treatments from your medical professionals may be more effective.
- Homeopathic & Herbal Remedies for Lyme Disease
- Basic Detoxification: Open the body’s pathways of elimination to give the toxins somewhere to go.
- Deep Detoxification: Once the pathways of elimination are open, we can use homeopathic and herbal remedies to assist the body in expelling deeply imbedded toxins.
- Gut Restoration: Since most of the immune system is found in the gut, optimizing the microorganisms, digestive capacity, and intestinal integrity.
- Nutritional Support and Lifestyle Coaching: Nutrition is the foundation to any wellness plan. We will work to eliminate foods that are undermining your wellness goals and introduce foods that will support them.
- Enzyme Therapy: Chews up the protective biofilms surrounding the microbe.
- Quantum Biofeedback Therapy: Reduces stress through transmission of energetic frequencies.
- Emotional Support: Through caring practitioners, homeopathic flower essences, and aromatherapy.
- Magic Wand: Just kidding! We wish it were that easy. It’s not. It’s a process. Some people sprint through it, others crawl, but progress is progress.
If you are considering holistic strategies to complement your current Lyme protocol, contact us to schedule an initial consultation. We are happy to answer your questions and offer our thoughts on what may be helpful for you. Please take some time to visit our Testimonials and Services pages to learn more about what we do. Call us at 608-799-8326 for questions and appointments.