LED Light Therapy is a relative newcomer in the therapy world. Starting in the early 1990s, Navy Seals used these lights to help increase wound healing time. Since then the study of LED Therapy has shown efficacy in everything from reducing wrinkles and fine lines to helping promote sleep.
Originally developed by NASA for increasing plant growth, this light therapy has come a long way. LED Light Therapy is a light-emitting diode therapy (LED) that uses varying wavelengths and colors for different purposes. Because they do not contain ultraviolet rays, they are safe for regular use. LED lights, which are readily absorbed by the skin, are simple and generally inexpensive with little to no risk involved. Typically, therapy will be cumulative, meaning that people experience results with use over time.
LED light therapy has many helpful applications. Our LED light at Naturally Unbridled Wellness has the ability to use one single color or to combine therapies. Sessions generally last for 30 minutes.
LED light therapy is not recommended for those on Accutane.
- Red Light
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Can improve skin tone and texture
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase circulation
- Increase wound healing time and to reduce any potential scarring
- Blue Light
- Help to kill acne-causing bacteria
- When combined with Red Light therapy, Blue Led lights can help to reduce scarring and inflammation associated with acne
- Yellow Light
- Spider veins
- Sun damage
- Flush waste from the skin and increase lymphatic flow
- Green Light
- Prevent brown spots from forming
- Even skin tone over time
- Helps to calm your nerves and can help promote sleep
Save 25% with the LED Light Therapy Package. Includes 10 30-minute LED Light Therapy sessions for only $299.
30-minute Session: $45
30-minute Session Added onto a Same-day Appointment: $25
You are able to do LED Light Therapy DURING PEMF, Hydrogen, Ozone, and BrainTap
Skin must be exposed (unlike cold laser)