After more than three years at Naturally Unbridled Wellness, Selena Miller has taken an indefinite leave of absence to address some personal and family matters. Please keep her in your thoughts. Our long-time friend and colleague, Dr. Christine Cronin, has agreed to help manage some of Selena’s caseload during this transition. Here’s how that will work…
Dr. Christine has a practice in Boston but is able to perform Bioenergetic Assessments on our clients via videoconference. A small hair sample will be mailed to her and she will place it on her Avatar device (the same device that Selena used) and she will conduct the consultation and assessment as if she were in the same room.
Here’s a glimpse of how that works:
Here are the steps:
- Schedule an appointment at least 1 week in advance via the online scheduler or by calling our office at 608-799-8326.
- Mail a small hair sample (an eyebrow’s worth) in a ziplock bag to Dr. Christine Cronin, 85 Constitution Lane, Unit 1F, Danvers, MA 01923
- New clients may include their intake form with their hair sample. Otherwise, we will scan and email the forms for you.
- Arrive at Naturally Unbridled Wellness approximately 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Our staff will set you up in a private office for your videoconference.
- You will participate (in real-time) in your consultation and bioenergetic assessment.
- At the end of your consultation & assessment, return to reception. Christine will email your scan report, invoice, and supplement schedule to the receptionist.
- Pick up your products and schedule your next appointment at the desk.
About Christine Cronin, PhD:
- PhD in Natural Health from Kingdom College of Natural Health.
- Certified by the Chopra Center for Well Being in Carlsbad, CA, as an Ayurvedic Instructor in Perfect Health
- Bio-energetic practitioner: studied and was certified through The International College of BioEnergetic Medicine.
- Certified as a Holistic Health Practitioner.
- Education degree conferred by Ecole Normale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Certified personal trainer
- Member of the International Association of Wellness Professionals and of the National Center for Homeopathy.
Dr. Patti is also happy to meet with you if you prefer to do so.
Our staff is fully committed to supporting you on your wellness journey. Please let us know how we can help.