When clients come to me to support them in naturally reaching their wellness goals, we put together a program to address their holistic health that is customized for their specific wellness goals and challenges. The common thread between the programs is the design of the body.
Construction: The body is an organism made of organ systems, made of organs, made of tissues, made of cells, made of molecules, made of atoms, made of subatomic particles including protons, neutrons and electrons. So basically, we are made of subatomic particles grouped together in a specific fashion. The important thing to remember about atoms is that they are more space & energy than physical particles. Therefore we are more energy than anything else. Because of this, proper energetic flow is the key to homeostasis or balanced health.
Disease, or dis-ease, is a blockage of proper flow in the body. Disease is caused by interference from toxins, pathogens, or injury. Since so many processes of the body are interconnected just as creeks, streams, and rivers all flow to the larger bodies of water, if left uncorrected, an imbalance in one area can lead to other imbalances as well. If beavers dam up a little creek, lots of flooding and damage can happen even though it’s just one small area that is affected. If left unrepaired for a long period of time the imbalance often becomes accepted or even “normal” and additional imbalances (symptoms) may begin to appear in order to remind you that something is wrong.
Health comes from the removal of blockages and restoration of energy flow. Health does not come from drugs. Drugs make symptoms harder to see so your body needs to yell louder or find new ways to get your attention that there is an imbalance present.
In my office, I address six areas of healing:
- Neuroendocrine Support (hormones and the nervous system) – balancing the body’s communication systems.
- Digestive Support – to clear the primary means of detoxification and optimize nutrient absorption
- Filtration & Drainage – removing the blockages and clearing additional detoxification pathways such as the lymphatics, liver, kidneys, skin, etc.
- Elimination of Causal Factors – targeting chemical, biological, emotional, or physical blockages
- Cellular Repair – providing a blueprint for cells to return to their normal state
- Healthy Maintenance – supporting the cells through nutrition and hydration
The tools I use to address these six areas are:
- Essential Oils – herbal remedies in their most concentrated form www.TurboHerbal.com
- Homeopathy – a form of energy balancing that is over 200 years old
- Herbs – plants with healing powers
- Nutrition – the foundation to any wellness program
- Biofeedback/BioEnergetic Therapy – identification and reduction of stress in the energy field
The videos below are testimonials from Naturally Unbridled Wellness clients who experienced great results with a wide variety of wellness challenges from physical pain to emotional trauma.
Regardless of the species, restoring health often requires a combination of most, if not all of these tools and strategies. If you are interested in developing a wellness plan instead of disease management, contact me to set up an initial consultation either via the phone/Skype or in my Onalaska, WI office. There is no charge for the initial consultation as we will both use it to see if we want to work together. Email me at NU at NaturallyUnbridled. com or call six-0-eight 7-9-nine eight-3-2-six
*The material presented here is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any disease or condition. Consult you preferred healthcare provider when making wellness choices.