Please use the form below to contact us. We welcome any questions or comments and look forward to hearing from you!
For speaking engagements, media inquiries, and press kits, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently booking speaking engagements for 2011 and 2012.
Patti’s Media Bio
Patti Bartsch, M.A., Ph.D. is the author of two books: 7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life – An Introduction to Holistic Living: Body, Mind, Spirit, & Planet and 100 Days, 100 Ways to a Happier Healthier Life. Both books guide the reader through simple steps and strategies to achieving their ideal life & health through natural, holistic methods. With a foundation in Patti's 7-Steps program, the reader will discover how to Eat, Heal, Move, Act, Think, Sleep and Live Naturally.
Patti refers to the "100 Days" book as the appetizer and the "7 Steps" book as the entrée, as both books guide the reader through increasing levels of holistic health.
Patti holds several college degrees including a Ph.D. in Natural Health & Wellness, a Master’s degree in Biology, and two undergraduate degrees in Animal Science along with a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition. She is an author, coach, speaker and holistic wellness consultant and has an extensive background in science, nutrition and education.
Patti’s credentials include:
- Adjunct Professor at Kingdom College of Natural Health
- American Council of Holistic Medicine Certified Clinical Practitioner
- Member of the International Association of Wellness Professionals
- Member of the American Society for Training & Development
Her principle system is based on 7 fundamental steps to achieving a healthy, balanced life through natural means. Her "NU Life & Wellness" coaching system, books, and presentations provide equestrians with holistic methods and techniques to:
- Eat Naturally – "Eat Like a Horse"
- Heal Naturally – "Healthy as a Horse"
- Move Naturally – "Horseplay"
- Act Naturally – "Hold Your Horses"
- Think Naturally – "Horse Sense"
- Sleep Naturally – "No More Nightmares"
- Live Naturally – "Happy Trails"
Patti is the author of 100 Days, 100 Ways to a Happier, Healthier Life, and 7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life. She is a frequent blogger and writes a column for the StableWoman Gazette. Her articles are frequently featured in Equimax.com, Barnmice.com and other equestrian websites.
Patti’s approach to natural health includes a holistic system that focuses on body, mind, spirit and planet.
- What is a Holistic Life & Wellness Coach?
- Why and How to you focus your coaching on Equestrian Women?
- Can you share a little about your background as a Holistic Life & Wellness Coach?
- You took a unique path to becoming a Natural Health Expert. How did you get from being a researcher in a biotechnology laboratory to the field of Natural Health?
- How does your experience as an educator help you in your role as a Holistic Life & Wellness Coach?
- You are known to use a systematic approach to wellness. Can you share how your Naturally Unbridled system works?
- Your book 7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life includes numerous quotes, affirmations and journaling prompts; why did you choose to include these?
- How has your Naturally Unbridled approach affected your clients’ lives? How can it change the lives of others?
- Talk about your "Nourishing to Toxic" scale.
- In your 7-Steps approach, why did you choose to start with nutrition in your "Eat Naturally" chapter?
- What types of changes can listeners expect to experience if they implement just one of your strategies from your Naturally Unbridled Life & Wellness programs? How would their lives change in 30 days, 90 days, or a year?
- Please share more about living a Naturally Unbridled life.
- Who exactly is this for?
- Following this interview, where can we direct people for more information?
- Tell us about your 100 Days, 100 Ways to a Happier, Healthier Life book.
Bullet Points for Naturally Unbridled Conversation
In this session, you'll learn:
- The definition of Holistic Life & Wellness Coaching.
- 7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life.
- Simple steps to start improving your life and health right now.
- How your mind is your body’s pharmacy.
- How to use the "Nourishing to Toxic" scale.
- Tips for improving the 7 aspects of a Naturally Unbridled Life.
Midwest Horse Fair ©
Dates: April 20–22, 2012
Presenting: to be announced
Booth Location: to be announced
The Midwest Horse Fair® is one of the top 3-day horse fairs in America. Hundreds of clinics, seminars and educational events are presented by some of the top horse professionals from around the country. Over 500 vendor booths offer shopping opportunities with something for everyone. Patti Bartsch, Ph.D. will be giving two presentations and will have a booth in the vendor area. Be sure to stop by for a list of show specials!
Equine Affaire ©
Dates: November 10–13, 2011
Presenting: Friday, November 11, 2011
Booth Location: Mallary Complex South, #3124
Equine Affaire's legendary educational programs form the cornerstones of the events. Attendees at each event enjoy a "smorgasbord" of clinics, seminars, and demonstrations on a wide variety of equestrian sports and horse training, management, health, and business topics. Equine Affaire's rosters of presenters include Olympians; World and National Champion riders; Pan Am Games, WEG, and NFR competitors; popular equestrian TV personalities; authors; course designers; judges; veterinarians; professors, and other top industry professionals from throughout the United States and beyond.
Patti Bartsch, Ph.D. will be giving two presentations on the Seminar Stage in the Better Living Center on Friday 11/11/11:
Blue Ribbons and Blueberries — The Connection Between Health and Performance
You know your horse won't perform to its potential if you don’t provide it with optimal nutrition, proper exercise, and time to rest. How do you expect to perform to your potential while eating fast food, consuming vast quantities of caffeine and taking a pill for anything that causes you discomfort? This presentation teaches the busy equestrian how to incorporate quick and easy natural health tips into their busy lives.
Healthy as a Horse — Applying Natural Health Concepts to Equestrians and Equines Alike
Focusing on balanced health of body, mind and spirit, while making the connection between horse health and human health, this fun and informative presentation is sure to please. This presentation provides natural health tips that are frequently and effectively used for both equine and equestrian alike.
Date: April 30 – May 1, 2011
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
One of the largest and most popular equine events in the Northeast. Industry experts offer seminars and presentations on every aspect of equestrian science, competition, and the equestrian lifestyle.
Patti Bartsch will conduct the following seminars:
7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life: Equestrians will discover how to optimize your holistic life and wellness through exploring strategies we use in caring for our horses and applying similar techniques to our own lives. Topics include: "Eat Like a Horse", "Healthy as a Horse", "Horseplay", "Horse Sense", "Horsepower", "No More Nightmares", and "Happy Trails". Fashioned from my book of the same title, these steps set the equestrian on the path to your own Naturally Unbridled Life!
Ridden Hard & Put Away Wet: Equestrians know what to do to enable a horse to perform to its highest potential. You provide good nutrition, a solid exercise program, rest and relaxation when needed, and positive reinforcement. Yet, when it comes to your own self-care, you might skip meals, eat fast-food, ignore injuries, and treat caffeine as if it were a vitamin. Your horses live in the lap of luxury while you live a "Ridden Hard & Put Away Wet" lifestyle. Drawn from my book 7 Steps to a Naturally Unbridled Life, this presentation will teach the Equestrian strategies to Eat, Heal, Move, Think, Act, Sleep and Live Naturally for optimal holistic health and connection to your horse.
Published Articles and Interviews
Patti's articles have been published on sites including The StableWoman Gazette, where she has a regular column, Equimax, QueryHorse, and Savvy Systems. She is also an Expert Author for E-Zine Articles. Her blog was also named by WE magazine as one of the 101 Top Woman Bloggers to Watch For in 2011. Please contact Patti at email@example.com to request an article or interview.
Vickers Tree Interview with Patti
You may also download the audio file.
To download, right-click on the "Download interview" link below and select "Save target as" (if you are using Firefox, select “Save Link As”).
If you would like more information please contact us.